7.28.2012

Year Two!


Alex and I celebrated our two-year Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday! I know people always say this, but I can’t believe how fast time goes. This past year has been exciting, emotional, intense and life –changing. If someone were to tell me a year ago all the things that were going to happen to us in year two of our marriage, I would have laughed in their face. But….I guess that’s life; things happen when we least expect them to, and Alex and I have both had to remember that God already has it all figured out, we just have to TRUST!

So here is a little recap on our Year Two – moved in with family, mildest winter I can ever remember, said good-bye to some amazing friends, a new job for Alex, a new church for us both, we became homeowners, the hottest summer I can ever remember, a new car, and the best of all…finding out we were expecting Baby Ehly!

July 24, 2010




July 24, 2011



July 24, 2012

 It has been one heck of a year two! One I know we'll never forget! Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary to us!


Here is the highlight video from our Big Day! 


Erin & Alex Wedding Highlights from Mark Hennings on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment