7.02.2012

We will miss you!


This past week, Alex and I were both out of town. Alex went on his middle school mission trip to St. Louis and I went home for the week and spent some time with family. After a week of being gone, we came home to find out that one of our best friends was moving back to Arizona, on SUNDAY!!! After the shock wore off, we decided we needed to have a little going away party for Sam. It was a lot of fun and we were able to say our good-byes and reminisce on old times!

 
Sam is definitely going to be missed and he will always hold a special place in our hearts. Sam is actually the reason that Alex and I are together. When I first moved to Omaha, Sam was pretty much the only person I knew and he was friends with Alex. He introduced us, and I guess the rest is history! Sam…..all we can say is thank you, we will miss you, and we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment