12.03.2011

School's Done...Time For Fun!

Yes, that's right - I am officially done with school! I just completed my Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction and all I have to say is, "Praise the Lord." Even though the passed 18 months were very busy with school and work, I am so glad I went back and got my degree when I did, but I also think it is safe to say that my days in school are over! Ha!

Alex decided to rally up our friends to help me celebrate this momentous occasion! We went out to dinner and then met up to play some darts. It was very low key, but that's how we like it! Some of my co-workers even came out to join in the fun!






I did not partake in the dart festivities because I was chit-chatting with everyone, but I heard it was pretty fun! Amy and Zach won the team game - with Amy getting three bulls-eyes in a row...way to go Amy! Alex won when they played singles - good job honey! All-in-all, it was a great night and I believe that we have some pretty amazing friends! Thanks so much for helping me celebrate...Matt, Sam, Amy, China, Zach, Trisha, Katie and Stacy!

On Saturday I went Christmas shopping and Alex decided to brave the snow and go to the Creighton Men's Soccer game with some friends. After they got into the game and got their seats, it was postponed until Sunday. So, they left and had to help a bunch of people dig their cars out of the snow! He took a picture of what the field looked like before they left.

Now that I am done with school I am so glad to have a little extra free time on my hands. I wonder what new adventure or hobby I should start next? :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Good thing we took all those pictures..ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally wish we could've been there! Congrats again! Good post;)

    ReplyDelete