7.29.2013

#jefflovesmolly


Alex and I flew to Colorado this passed weekend to celebrate the nuptials of my friend Molly and her new husband Jeff! Our anniversary was on Wednesday (3 years – Wow), so we decided to make a little mini-vaca out of the weekend! Side note - this was the first time I had ever been away from Briton overnight - it was hard to leave him behind, but I knew he was well taken care of with my parents!

We got into Denver in the afternoon on Friday and spent the evening downtown walking, shopping, and dining. It was so nice to have the night all to ourselves and not have to worry about what Briton was up to. And…to top the night off, we ran into this little doozy:

Lucky Me!!!

Saturday morning we met up with one of my besties, Crystal, and drove to Boulder to get ready for the wedding. The wedding was at a delightful little farm - where all the planning and decorations were amazing and so “Molly!” It was so wonderful to get together and see old friends! Congrats to Jeff and Molly!





































 






…….And one of the best parts of the whole weekend - was coming home to this face!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment