12.31.2012

Christmas in Pictures!

Well folks.....I realize my blogging skills have been lacking these last few months, but I think I have a pretty good excuse! Briton pretty much takes up every hour of every minute of my day. I mean it's even hard to find time to shower and eat lunch, let alone blog! Ha!

With that being said, we had a great Christmas with both of our families! It was a little different this year with Alex having to work on Christmas Eve until about 9:00pm, so we celebrated Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with just the three of us! Although it was different and I missed being with my family, it was nice to wake up and celebrate our own little Christmas that morning! We also celebrated both of our birthday's this past week and they were pretty uneventful. Alex and I discussed that our birthday's just aren't the same as they used to be, just another day in our lives. I guess once you hit a certain age, it really doesn't matter anymore.

So here is how we celebrated our Christmas......in Pictures!














































  















We hope everyone had a blessed and Merry Christmas!!!
Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment