5.15.2012

Speaking of Mother's Day.....


We are so thankful that we got to spend Mother’s Day weekend with both of our mom’s and families. It’s always so nice to get together with family! Our mom’s opened all of their gifts from everyone, and to my surprise, I got a few of my own “Mom-to-be” cards.

Yep….that’s  right…Alex and I are having a baby! We found out we were pregnant in February, and I am now 15 ½ weeks along. I have actually felt great so far throughout the pregnancy. During my first trimester I never really got any morning sickness. There was about three weeks where I just didn’t have an appetite and all food just sounded awful. I also probably went to bed at about 8:00pm every night because the pregnancy exhaustion just got to me. But, I think it is so true what they say about the second trimester, I have so much more energy now and I feel great!

We’ve gotten to see our little miracle once and we’ve heard the heart beat two different times. Hearing the heartbeat is so incredible. It really makes you think about how big God really Is and how much of a miracle childbirth is. Below is a picture of the announcement we gave our families when we told them we were pregnant.





“DAVE JUST GET’S US… “ Alex and I have been saying that ever since the release of Dave Barnes’ last album in March. Dave is hands down our favorite musical artist and he always seems to release songs that are perfect for us at certain times in our lives. In 2010 he released his last CD which had a great song entitled “Amen” that wonderfully described the journey of marriage that we were embarking on. Then....with the arrival of yet another  life changing event, Dave made sure to not let us down with his new song “One of Us.” We love it and think it is perfect. So here it is….




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment