4.09.2012

Easter 2012


We had a jammed packed Easter weekend. I felt like it was go-go-go! Although busy, it was great to get to see a bunch of our family.

On Friday we drove up to South Sioux City to see the Pfister family! I love going home and spending time with my family. Some of the fun things we did included: Chick-fil-a for lunch, spending time with my bestie Kasey, her husband, and their handsome little boy Cael, playing with our nephew and niece, coloring Easter eggs, attending an Easter egg hunt, eating some yummy brisket, and some intense games of knock-out with my brothers (Alex only). We were there until Saturday night and then drove back to Omaha so Alex could work in the morning!









On Sunday we got up nice and early because we had to greet at church. The service was great and I can never say enough how truly blessed I am to have a Risen Savior!

After church we had the Ehly family Easter. We all got together and ate way too much, and then the kids had a little Easter egg hunt. Alex’s grandpa is in town from Scottsbluff, so it was great to get to celebrate with him.

Such a great weekend…..We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment