3.22.2012

Spring Break 2012

Now that I am a little older, my idea of a great spring break is definitely not the same as it was when I was 19 years old. With that being said, my spring break is coming to an end and I have done some great things this week and have enjoyed every minute of it. I decided to make a list of the top 10 things I enjoyed doing the most this week! They are not in any particular order....so here they are:

1. A new haircut - this was very much needed.

2. Caught up on some reading!

3. A head-start on some spring cleaning (This included cleaning out the closet, taking some stuff to Goodwill and going through a ton of files and shredding a bunch of old paperwork).

4. Lunch date with my good friend Amy G.

5. Nap Time - I was able to get a couple naps in, I can't remember the last time I did that.

6. Listening to Dave Barnes new CD, "Stories to Tell." - I think I have it pretty well memorized!

7. House Hunting!

8. Baking - I love to bake, but can never find time to do it!

9. My parents are coming to town tomorrow, can't wait to see them!

10. Spent some quality time and special moments with Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment