2.04.2012

Saturday, Shovels, and Snowmen

Hooray for snow!!! I was beginning to think that this winter was not going to happen! Although the nice January weather has been enjoyable, I have missed the normal snowfall that we should be getting this time of year. So to my delight, the long awaited snow finally arrived!




Growing up I loved playing in the snow, shoveling and making snowmen, so we decided to do just that today! With a little help from our nephew, Michael, Alex and I took to the snow with our trusty shovels.






When all the work was done, it was time to have a little fun! Michael decided we needed to make a snowman. For him, “we” meant Alex and Erin, so he just played in the snow and watched us. Ha! It was a lot of fun and something I haven’t done in quite a long time!








Alex was really getting into making that snowman. I think he secretly didn't want Michael to help us because he wanted it to look perfect! His inner child definitely came out today! It was great to be able to get out and enjoy the snow. Now, the next snow just needs to come during the week so there will be a snow day! Happy first BIG snow of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment